Sunday, May 24, 2009

Little Bit O' This...Little Bit O' That

First of all...a HUGE thanks to all of our men and women (especially my brother-in-law Josh!) at home and abroad who are serving our country to protect the freedoms that we too often take for granted. With all of it's problems, and even as backwards as it has become...and EVEN with Obama in office...The United States of America is still the greatest country there is! And an even bigger thanks to all those who have made the greatest sacrifice, their lives. My thoughts and prayers are with the mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, daughters & sons who have lost a loved one.

I am looking forward to spending the day with my family tomorrow, just a simple BBQ, and sharing some time together. I am thankful that I have a family that knows the value of family and makes time to spend with each other! Not to mention...some good ol food! :)

Things I learned this week...

When with their dad, one of the kids will always get hurt...

Allergies are the PITS, but sinus infections are even worse... (ok, so that one IS a no brainer and probably has occured to me before this week...but I feel like I need to reiterate it....!)

Babies may all say Da-Da first but no one is better than Ma-Ma... :)

There are no certainties in life, and we all have our battles and tribulations...regardless of how "good", attractive, wealthy, giving...etc. we are...God never promised a life without pain and trials...He only promised He would go through them with us!

Thanks for reading...and as always...many Hugs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment